Saturday, June 6, 2009

Disturbed Rocks!


Yup! I love rock. And I love Disturbed. I actually have all of their albums, and purchased their 1st three albums in stores. They've become my favorite Rock Band. Their band kicks ass, especially the band's energetic & talented lead singer David Dramian, from Chi-Town. Their songs are often controversial, offensive to some, and sometimes political, but none lack POWER! This is the only group I listen to when things are just a bit to hectic in life, work; relationships; responsibilities etc. As soon as I feel drowned, I turn off the lights in my room, jump on my bed, grab my ipod, scroll to Disturbed, and press play. The result? STRESS RELIEF!

Check out some of my favorite videos from this group. Let me know what you think.

Release your stress!

"THE NIGHT", album: Indestructible (2008)



"STRICKEN", album: Ten Thousand Fists (2005)



"REMEMBER", album: Believe (2002)



"STUPIFY", album: The Sickness (2000)




Rock on!

No comments: